Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Hunting[ton] we will go!

Today Matthew, Bronson and I spent the early afternoon at the Huntington botanical gardens. It was a rather cool day (pants and a tank top), but sunny nonetheless. I'm enjoying Southern California's version of "fall". We started at the cafe for lunch and went through most of the gardens. This was Bronson's first big expedition sitting forwards in the Bjorn, although he and his father did a short trial the other day. He seemed to really enjoy chewing on the sling, as well as being able to see out. He spent some time napping, and the rest of the time looking up... he's not too interested in looking down, and only a little side to side. Here are some pics from the expedition: Matthew held the baby and I held the camera - better for my back and better for the blog :) Most of the pictures are of the baby, and not the gardens, I'm sure my blog readers will have no complaints :)
Bronson happy and excited for the expedition

Bronson and Matthew checking out what's what

This cactus looks like it's made up of noses!

Barrel cactii - my new favorite cactii
Bronson checks out some Birds of Paradise
Bronson at the end of the day - ready to go home

More pictures of the day below

No comments: