Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Guess who found his hands! ...

Matthew, and it's about time, his writing has really improved.... Sorry - I've been watching a lot of House. Bronson did! I looked over at him today and he was looking at his hands and touching them. He seems to have grown alot today, because he's showing some awesome neck support ... it seems we may not be too far away from facing forwards in the Bjorn after all!

... anyhow, here are some pics from today, I know that's the real reason y'all check the blog :)

Bronson played santa today and gave dad an early Christmas present - a desk. He figured he could use it sooner as well as later. Here are some pics indicating how he felt about assembling it today (excited, unsure, confused).


Well, it's off to bed for me, B and dad are starting out on a 4 hour Instrumentation midterm.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sooo cute. I love Bronson as Santa. His facial expressions are amazing. He's always thinking something different, I love it!