Thursday, September 20, 2007

So what did you do today?



Well, Bronson went to Caltech to see a bunch of scale models of NASA space instruments. The '50 years in space' celebration is going on at Caltech, including a big conference and some public outreach exhibits. The scale models were neat, there were telescopes of all different types, and some planet mobiles, like a life sized model of the Mars rover (see B and Matt in front of it, below) It was pretty neat, especially the rover, as it really worked and was roving around on it's wheels over rocks and in circles and such.


This afternoon we went to the South Pasadena Farmer's Market - this is where I buy all of our fruit and veggies. Bronson found a leaf and brought it over to show me.





In other news, Bronson took first steps yesterday, his record was 5 in a row. However, he would not show dad and has yet to take any more today.


Here is a baby Bronson short, for your viewing pleasure.
The Camera aka "NO, crazy baby, no!"
(an actual time sequence of events)
Oh Mom, I am soo cute. I will pose and you must take a snapshot of this moment.


Yes, I will obtain this camera device and keep it as my own!


Mom, you were too quick for me that time, may I please have the camera?


Gimme gimme gimme, I want to chew on the shiny thing, and rip off the cord.
NO, crazy baby, no!

"WWWwhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy????"

Is it because you're afraid that I will chew on it? Because you're probably right.

You win this round mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is getting mischievious looking!! Hey why can't he have the camera - he's already been at the Mars Rover. love Grandma Val

Anonymous said...

Mischievious is the only way that he looks like a Stevenson, the rest is Barker!