Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We've all been so sick.


Well, I'm still sick. Bronson is now over his Viral Infection which included random vomit fits (as we're crossing the road) and reduced hunger. We know that he's better because now he has GREATLY INCREASED hunger habits. The kid's eaten more today than Matt & I combined. Last night he ate his lasagna, then his yogurt cup, then as I was getting him an applesauce he grabbed my lasagna and shovelled that in too.


I have been pretty much bed ridden for the past 5 days...yay Memorial day weekend...yeah... waste of a holiday for me. I went back to work today and am feeling better, though I still can't hear out of one ear and I am quite stuffled and coughy. I'm copyrighting that saying. Stuffled and coughy. Anyhow, we upgraded our hotel computer system last week and it's been a nightmare and I have so much work to do that not doing it is making me more uncomfortable than I am going to work sick.


So... I guess you're all probably sick of hearing about Matt and I and really just want to see some cute Bronson pictures. Well, here are a few to tide you over until I am well enough to take more.


Only 19 more days until we visit Canada!!!

B quickly send Grandma a text message "luv u grm, c u l8tr...g8tr...lol"

(Grandma calls Bronson's hip aunty and asks her to translate)

Did you wear your towel on Sunday?!? If you don't know what we're talking about then you should read the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Bronson and his dad took their towels with them to watch the Mars Landing at Beckman Auditorium. Funny, eventhough they were surrounded by the geekiest of the geeks, they were the only ones with towels... hmmm.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

What days will you be in Port? I may have a free ride home around the time you will be there! Let me know asap! Or maybe I should ask what days you may be in the prairies if you're going there, as I think I'm technically closer to there than to Port!
I love that they wore towels...and that Bronson has learned to text message before me!

Hope you can get unstuffled soon :)