Thursday, May 01, 2008

Here's an interesting video that I found on parenting. The story is really good and makes you think. The end gets a tad preachy, and the website it's associated with isn't worth the visit, but this is the best visuals to the story "Animal School" that I could find on the web, lest I create my own video, but I do not have the time right now.

Watch at least until the part that says "Do you know a bee or two?" then they deviate from the original story and, I feel, it loses the beauty of the wording and tarnishes the message.


http://www.raisingsmallsouls.com/wp-content/themes/179/aschool012008.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
now I know where you guys are kind of I'll have to drive down and visit. Now...before you get all freaked out, talk to Matt and ask if he remembers a little fat kid named Kevin Hamill that he went to school with. If he does, tell him to send me an e-mail. I really don't care who gets this e-mail address as it is a junk e-mail, but I will give him my real e-mail address upon hearing from him. tim.chanway@live.com
Thanks Jennifer and have a great time. I sure hope it's better than the May 4 SNOWFALL here in Winnipeg