Sunday, January 28, 2007

A day at Huntington gardens with my mom

A picture story by Bronson

Friday afternoon after lunch with dad, mom took me to the Huntington gardens. Dad obviously didn't come, because he would never have let mom put me in a strawberry hat and pink rainbow blankie - I kind of looked like a girl, but I didn't really mind... yet. We mostly went to see all the cacti, they're very big and prickly. Some of them are growing hair because it's winter-time. Mom kept taking lots of pictures of me and very few of the cacti because she said that grandpa Tim always told her to take pictures with people in them, and whenever she tries taking pictures without people in them, they don't turn out. Plus, she said I was the most beautiful thing in the gardens :) So, even though all of the pictures are of me, they were taken at different places throughout the gardens. Also, you can see that now I'm so big I ride forwards in the stroller and I have a new big boy car seat!

Big cactus, big baby

Yeay, mom! This is lots of fun, I like to look at everything!

Snack and a show

I like going on outings with my mom because I like to meet new people who tell me that I'm cute in lots of different languages. (I understand them all, you know)

What are you doing over there, mom? I'm over here, take pictures of me!

Well, that was fun... we should go...

It's getting cold, we should go...


Seriously mom, the park is closing and I have a 5 o'clock with the Zebra, LET's GO!


Mhmmm, Mr. Monkey, I had so much fun... I'll tell you all about it later, yawn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Jenn, he is so precious. You really are taking amazing pictures, thank you. Mom