Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bronson-Bear rolls around with a bear of similar stature

This morning Bronson and I attended a Caltech Womens Club playgroup at a nearby park. Although Bronson was the youngest by far (literally by at least 10 months), it was still fun for him, as he's in a stage where he likes to watch people, especially toddlers. It was nice for me as I met other moms in the area and some really great kids. Still, it's shocking that Bronson is of the same stature as many of them who are running around and talking.

This afternoon Bronson and I played with some of the toys in his room. Currently his idea of play is "Grab & Chew", but I think he still enjoys the grab part even when the chew isn't possible. Here are some pictures of our play time, I'm off to my big person break (aka yoga) :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Jenn, Matt and little Bronson...I did sign up for a blog back in September but haven't checked the site since back in early October! He is such a cutie!!! I am sure you hear that a lot though! I love his eyes...

Jenn, I was driving through the new A&W drive-thru in Port Alberni last week, was back in Alberni as Suzanne's dad passed away....saw your Mom and grandpa in the window, and decided to join then with my to-go food! Had a nice visit with your Mom...will have to stop by at the house sometime....

Anyway, this is slowly turning into an email instead of a comment!

Will chat with you some...C.