Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And home again, home again!

A final entry in my blog holiday housekeeping, after a final shot with the herd, we did the 9 hour trip home. We just missed a big snow storm in MB, and are enjoying the blue skies and warm weather down here. I really missed being able to take walks with Bronson in the stroller and he really missed being able to see where we were going (not having a blanket covering his face every time we venture out).

We didn't really celebrate New Years, we were in bed by ten and justify it saying that we celebrated Manitoba New Years. On New Years day I slept in, but Matthew walked with Bronson over to Colorado street (2 blocks) and caught some of the Rose Parade. I tried to catch up and ended up seeing just the last float, but it looked pretty spectacular.

School starts tomorrow for Matthew and we're just enjoying hanging out with Bronson, reading and watching hour upon hour of Pride and Prejudice starring Coling Firth. Well, I guess I can't speak for Matthew on that one.

To help ease us out of home sickness, we're watching Corner Gas daily, and I've gotten my sewing machine (thank you Gary & Tara, Diane & Terry and Teri & Jay!) and am contemplating starting on presents for Christmas 2007.

Love to all, hope the West Coasters enjoyed their holidays as much as we did ours.

No comments: