Monday, October 16, 2006

We have arrived!

Well, Bronson and I have arrived and settled in to our new abode in Pasadena. We've been here for almost 3 weeks now, we're completely unpacked and leading relatively normal lives...

Matthew's been doing the school thing, it's rather hectic, but he's holding up and Bronson has been concentrating on growing... he's outgrowing clothes and fitting new ones, and it's pretty exciting. As for me, I finally threw my back out - those who know me well probably put bets on how long it would take for that to happen, thank goodness it was after the 4 day drive to get here, nevermind the packing oh yeah, and the labouring and birth :)

My back felt alot better after 3 days of icing and lying around, so on Saturday I played half a game of soccer [Matthew and I switch at half time so that one of us is with Babe at all times], and that was a bad idea, now I'm pretty badly sore again and I've promised not to play next week on penalty of chocolate being withheld for a week.

Anyhow, to avoid the mishmash, I will follow this up with specific pieces about life over the past few weeks, after a quick mention that I'm painting with oil again! Yay! and I've done 4 new pieces and found an amazing art supply store called Blick, so I'm quite happy with the space our family has created down here. In fact, I think we all are.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Yeah! It was so nice to hear about everything down in Pasadena. I've been waiting anxiously and checking your blog every day! But of course I didn't check yesterday...I can't believe how different Bronson looks already! I barely recognized him. He looks a lot like your brother in one of the pictures. We miss you lots up here, and I can't believe it's already been almost a month since you left. We just saw Sara and Fraser for the first time since they were back and played Killer Bunnies, complete with the new "khaki" cards.
We miss you guys sooo much and can't wait to talk to you on the phone sometime. Let me know how to reach you!
Love Bean