Saturday, November 29, 2008

LA Department of water & power light display


Tonight after dinner we got ourselves some hot chocolate and headed out to the ZOO... where we parked and walked through the Department of Water and Power's Christmas light display along the road in Griffith Park. It was alot of fun, and so very SoCal. There were plenty of elves, etc, but I mostly just took pictures of the displays that made me giggle, enjoy.




Hollywood elves filming


Griffith Park Observatory display






That's a lady in a bikini and a shirtless guy playing volleyball.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see the light displays from CA, they are so different than the light displays at the Island of Lights in MB.

Love grandma Portage

Sabrina said...

If I buy Matthew something from his list, how can I be sure that no one else will also have bought it? Jenn, I thought of the DVD's for you, but I figured you'd end up with more than one set...

Jenn Stevenson said...

Sabrina,

When you order a gift off of an Amazon list it automatically disappears from the list (unless you filter the list by 'purchased' in which case you are able to see what's been bought for the person).