Friday, November 28, 2008

Jenn's Christmas list

Two can play at this game, Matthew!

OK here is the Amazon version so that duplicates are avoided: Jenn's list

1) Vacation in So Cal near a beach before baby #2 comes during which I get to relax (no sightseeing)
2) massage
3) pedicures
4) Cute Apron, something girly and frilly that my boys won't steal and mess up
5) Becoming Jane DVD
6) Jane Austen dvd's: 2008 version of Persuasion
2008 version of Sense & Sensibility
(these are available on Amazon)
7) Penelope DVD

Also, here is an image of the type of apron to which I am referrring

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

That's funny. I also asked for an apron :) They have the best ones at a store up here, so if no one gets you one let me know and I will send you one for your birthday...I already have your Christmas present!