Friday, March 12, 2010

We're back to our regularly scheduled programming!

AKA We're still here, and life is still crazy.



Everything Bronson says is true! We have moved (within the past month), both boys have contracted the chicken pox (within the past week)! and N has been removed from the alphabet (within the past hour).

We're now in a smaller, cheaper Caltech owned apartment building that is further from campus, but seeing as we've started the boys in full time daycare and have to drive them there anyways, the commute time has not changed.
I have been accepted to Art Center College of Design, and am holding out on accepting to see if I'm able to score a large enough scholarship to be able to afford the tuition. Until then, I am picking up a second part time job at Caltech to fill my afternoons, continuing to craft and cook and read (and unpack and clean and drive everyone around and dream big).

I doubt I'll be posting as regularly as I have in the past, but I hope to not have another great gap, as this has been (yes, we had a good Christmas, New years, Valentines day, groundhog day, my birthday).

6 comments:

Grandma Portage said...

Thank you for the update, its great to see the boys and hear them... however, it makes me realize how much I miss seeing all of you.

Love Grandma Portage

Sabrina said...

Wo! Hoping you forwarded your mail since I recently sent you a birthday present! How about sending me your new address pretty please? :)

Sabrina said...

p.s. I love the video! And Happy Birthday to Edmund in a few days!

Grandma Portage said...

Happy Birthday Edmund!

Love Grandma Portage

Kristin said...

Very good alphabet Bronson! Yours is missing an "N" and Will's has 2 "X"s, but strangely no "S". So nice to see the updates : )

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!