Thursday, March 18, 2010

Edmund is 1!!!

Suprisingly my little guy who eats turnips and spinach and mango and papaya and dried apricots for lunch wasn't too interested in his carrot cake (I just had to make that for my little red head).

Bronson and I went to Toys R Us last weekend and Bronson bought a special present for Edmund ( a little piano with animals that spin and flip when you play it) He picked it all out on his own.

When we got home from school/daycare, this is what greeted us in the quad.

Turns out helium balloons were the best thing ever invented.


"Happy Birthday Edmund!"

3 comments:

Grandma Portage said...

The pictures are great! It looks like Bronson had a wonderful time helping to host his brother's birthday party. I am quite surprised to see how tall Bronson is in relation to Edmund.

Love Grandma Portage

Kristin said...

I love Edmund's crown - Happy Birthday Edmund!! Will and Rob say hi!

Sabrina said...

Great posting! I can't believe that Edmund is 1! Lovely cake, as always. You should go into business. Bronson looks just like Matthew in that photo! Miss you as always
oxo