Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bronson is 2!
On Monday we had a big birthday party for the little guy, 6 toddlers, 2 babies and 15 ish parents. It was great! I was worried, but all of the kids were spectacular! I did not seek all of the parents permission to post pics, so I won't, but we got a cute one of all the toddlers on the couch together.


Aunty Laura and Uncle Walter @ the party


The party theme was "fish", here's the special cake I made Bronson.
On Wednesday Bronson was awoken at 7, we took him to the couch and let him open gifts, many wonderful wheeled gifts :), then we lifted the tablecloth hiding the wood train track set that Aunty Teri and Uncle Jay got him, and Matt spent 5 hours setting up the night before. He said "Wow" and jumped off the couch into my bowl of cereal. Then he was torn between standing there with a milky foot and running to the trains. :)


The rest of the day was alot of train play. In the early afternoon he went to park group, then took a nap, then more trains. In the evening we had pizza and he ate 3 whole slices! Also, aunty Laura and uncle Walter came over with a gift, a Thomas bath set and a Thomas swimsuit. This kid is totally the Thomas king.




Dancing in the afternoon, because it's my birthday!

10 comments:

Sabrina said...

So adorable! I'm glad someone got the kid a train set!! Love the dancing...almost made me cry as I miss you so much already :(

Happy Birthday Bronson!!
kisses from Uncle Mike and Auntie Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Good posting!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there! I miss you guys so much.

We're really happy he's enjoying all the train gifts from everyone!

Love,
Aunty Teri (& Uncle Jay)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention in my last comment - amazing cake Jenn! It looks fantastic!

The Neufelds said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bronson! Great job on the fish cake Jenn! I might have to steal that for next year if David still loves fish at that point. David had the same Thomas water tower set at Bronson does and he loves it. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! we got to be up front on your blog :)

The party was great and we had lots of fun playing with Bronson and seeing the kids interact... it was so cute when he will go up to the door and get more and more excited as more people arrived...

Ohh, and I forgot: the cake was delicious! besides being really pretty...

Loved the card from Bronson!
Laura and Walter

Anonymous said...

Hi! How are you guys doing. Waiting patiently for an update. Hope your feeling better.

Anonymous said...

hurry up and write a new one!

did you get my email ?

Aimers

Anonymous said...

Grampa needs an update too!

Anonymous said...

Grandparents are waiting ya know!