Thursday, August 28, 2008

Disneyland & a visit from Bronson's god parents

Well, last week was an exciting week, especially for Bronson. On Monday we met up with Sabrina and Mike in Anaheim and went to Disneyland for the day. The 5 of us shared a room that night at the Disneyland Paradise Pier hotel on site, so B and I enjoyed an afternoon nap and swim to break up the excitement of the rides and characters. In the afternoon we watched the parade, then in the evening we stayed up for the awesome fireworks display. Good times.

Bronson had an especially fun time the next morning when he and I went downstairs to the character breakfast while everyone else slept in. He met Pluto and Minnie and Lilo and Stitch. He has a huge crush on Minnie and since we were there so early the characters really spent alot of time dancing and playing with him. They gave him 2 pins to commemorate the visit and he treasured them for the rest of the day, pointing out to everyone the characters he'd met that morning.



I'm thinking that I'd like my next trip to Disneyland to be with a Grandma who will take the kids on the rides while I stay back at the Disneyland Grand California Hotel and Spa and get a massage from Mickey.


For the rest of the week Sabrina and Mike stayed with us and we spent time sight seeing and playing board games and sleeping while Sabrina and Mike played with Bronson. I am a really bad hostess and did not take any pictures of them, in fact no pics since Disneyland. I will try to steal some from Sabrina's blog when she gets around to posting... I don't know what the hold up is, she's been home for like 48 hours.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bronson's adorable! I miss all of you guys a bunch. And I'm excited to see Bronson in the Canada shirt!

Anonymous said...

It is always a decision as to which picture to place on my desktop - this time, the picture of Bronson coloring won.

Thanks for the great pictures, once again.

Sabrina said...

Ah! You beat me to the post...sorry bout that. The drive home on monday really tired us out and since then I've been hectically planning my first week of school! But, I promise to post my monday...after my birthday. And, don't worry, you took all the pics last time I visited, so I owed you this time and took lots! I'll send them your way, no worries :) Thanks again for having us for a great week...can't believe it's back to school already. Wish there was one more week of summer :)

xox