Tuesday, April 08, 2008

We're coming to Canada (but Matthew is going to Europe)

We're splitting up our travels, Bronson and I are going to visit my parents for a week - fyi all, best seat sale ever on Alaska Air right now - and Matthew is going to Germany and England for meetings next week.

Bronson and I will be in Port Alberni from April 12th through 19th, so if you're around e-mail or call!




OVRO was a nice trip. Matthew's supervisor took us all out to dinner at a Japanese restaurant one night and Bronson ate rice and broccoli and zucchini and edamame beans whole! Usually I have to blend these all together so that he no longer knows what they are, but I guess once tempura-ed, anything goes!


Bronson and I explored Bishop while dad worked at the telescopes, we met some nice ducks and found a small playground near an amazing bakery. We saw 2 cows just before leaving. Walter rode back with us and spent 4 hours entertaining Bronson in the backseat on the ride back - which was great for us, though may have tired Walter out.


Bronson and I are so excited to take an airplane on Friday - I can't wait to see how he reacts to living with a dog, cat and parrot. Also looking forward to seeing my family :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, great pictures Jenn! I love the picture of Bronson in front of the telescope, the cow and ALL the closeups!

Hope you have a nice visit in Port Alberni.

Anonymous said...

The pictures make me miss all of you even more! I wonder if there are Air Alaska seat sales from Edmonton to Victoria?!?

Sabrina said...

There are west jet sales on now too, Terry fyi. I was considering it once I saw that you are coming to Port, Jenn. Unfortunately, I was just there! But, Mike has his holidays booked pretty much, so we will either be coming between the 1 and 12 of August, or about the 28 of July -8th of August. Hope sometime in there works for you! We will be going to Disneyland first. Soo excited! Enjoy your time in Port.

Anonymous said...

I think you just got blog spam!?!