Thursday, February 28, 2008

A busy week

Last weekend (last last weekend) we went to visit my aunt Jean and Uncle Mike and cousin Sky at Disneyland. Unfortunately we forgot to bring the camera - though I'm sure Mike got some nice pictures which he might send me :) Sky turned 8 and really enjoyed playing with Bronson. She liked asking him where his belly was, only to have him pull up his shirt and flash his white beluga belly at everyone as we walked around downtown disney. How has this kid not been signed by a talent agent yet!?!?!

This last weekend we had a suprise call from Grandpa Alan. Matthew's dad is a trucker and was suprised to find himself sent to California on a last minute route. On sunday we drove the hour to Ontario,CA to see him for a little bit while he was on a break. It was good to see him, I guess the world is smaller than it sometimes seems after all.


On monday Bronson went to the zoo twice. Matthew took him in the morning and they saw the 3 week old giraffe who's only 6 feet tall! I was jealous and wanted to see the baby, so after his nap I took him to the zoo again (I love memberships!). Unfortunately the baby giraffe is only out for viewing 2 hours each morning, so I missed out. But hey, I got to see some sheep (Bronson BAA-ed at them for some time)

We also spent a good 45 minutes observing the gorillas who were out and about today. Here is the mom, dad and baby all together on the ridge.

Bronson wanted to try the piggy back trick that the baby gorilla did with her mom - I'm not so keen to do this in the zoo. While walking along the zoo, Bronson started tipping his hat at passing ladies, I think it was an accident at first, but when he realized that it made people laugh, he just kept doing it, it was so cute!!! Of course, by this point the camera's batteries were dead.

Sunday morning Jessie and his mom and dad came over to play. The boys are finally on level ground. They can both walk and share, or not. They seemed to have a good time showing off for each other's parents and I especially liked when they both deided to color and share crayons.


Here is a video which highlights just how dorky Bronson's mom is and begs the question, who taught this kid how to walk, anyways?


Here is a video where my uncooperative little boy tries his best to thwart my plans of showing off his tricks :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 9 more sleeps!!!

Anonymous said...

sometimsafella gets tired of showing his feet!!!

tbarks3 said...

tT1m

tbarks3 said...

tT1m

tbarks3 said...

Talkitive Fellow that Tim

tbarks3 said...

TALKITIVE BUT OBVIOUSLY CONFUSED!!!

Sabrina said...

I gotta say, I love the dorky mom videos! How do the giraffes give birth to 6 feet tall babies?