Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New toys

Today was Bronson's 9 month checkup at the doctors. HE now weighs 23lbs 10 oz and is still in the 90+ percentiles for everything - his head is quite above average in size.

Lately Bronson has gotten some new toys as he's growing into new capabilities and Matthew and I want to challenge him. Here's a short video of him playing - in Matthew's defense he didn't know I was filming, however this footage proves that Bronson is indeed from the Alan/Matthew Stevenson lineage.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

To our public:

I think you all need to remember that this is a 2-way communication. New posts only appear after the previous posts have received comments.

Good Day.

Anonymous said...

by the intro comment I believe there should be sound to this movie, however I can't seem to get it to work. And by the way, Matt is a big boy, do not defend him!

Anonymous said...

Hey, the sound worked the second time!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.