Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our day at the Zoo

On Wednesday Bronson and I went for an outing to the LA Zoo. It's a deceivingly large zoo with lots of animals.













We rode the tram around the park and saw; elephants and lions and zebras, oh my!











We also saw many types of monkeys, some very interesting orangutangs (including a mom carrying and stroking her baby's face - so cute), porcupines, giraffes (Bronson found these intriguing), big turtles, birds, birds, more birds, meerkats, flamingos, peacocks, seals,... and much more.






The highlight of my day was finally seeing the real live koala bears - I've loved koalas from a young age - now I just need to see a live Panda and I'm happy with my animal kingdom experience :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pic of the little monkey wearing the hat the best!