Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Visits and Swim fun!


On Friday we had some friends over for dinner and a game, Sarah, Joey & Elaina & Jesse! Here are some pics of Jesse & Bronson interacting. Jesse is 3 weeks older than B, and is crawling around everywhere, he's a speedy little guy. Although Bronson is bigger, he was overwhelmed by Jesse a couple times, mostly I think because he couldn't crawl away if he'd wanted to.



(note the cute monkey pyjama pants mom sewed for Bronson)

Swimming lessons are going well, Bronson is splashing alot now, and today he kicked and paddled! And there wasn't even a toy in front of him to entice him. I think he picked up a few tricks from Finn, a tiny little scrunched up 6 month old (so cute!)



Bronson and I went exploring the towns south of Pasadena yesterday, looking at their craft & scrapbooking stores. People kept stopping us to coo over Bronson, these 2 women were especially really nice, but I had to drag B away from them, they were so in love with him. Bronson is taking a huge np after swimming this morning, then we're going to see the Constable 6 ft paintings exhibit at Huntington, or we might just check out a new coffee shop around the corner - I'm exhausted after a run this morning, then a swim with a 21 lb weight dragging me down :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse may be older, but Bronson's head is bigger! & I had noticed the pjs, they are very cute.

Grandma Diane

Anonymous said...

Nice Monkey pants! Jenn... you amaze me. I should sew David some pajama's but that won't happen anytime soon. I am attempting to finnish a dress for myself which I started sewing a few years ago in time for my mom's wedding. Glad swimming lessons are going well. David's start May 7th... looking forward to seeing you soon. PS-Read both e-mails as I was confuzed (big suprise)!