Saturday, April 07, 2007

Howdy Howdy.


My birthday is coming up in about a month, so I thought I should put a list of things I want in a visible place for all you folks with money...


A Record Player (so I can listen to my records...)

The Feynman Lectures on Physics (This is a set of books... a little pricey, though)

A subscription to The Economist (I can't afford this on my own...)

Wool socks (mine are all wearing down in the heels...)


and some board games:

Robo Rally!

Warrior Knights

Republic of Rome (this one is out of print, but you can usually find a copy on eBay)



Well, now that that's out of the way, here are some pictures of Bronson.


Here he is rocking out. Rock!

He likes it when I read to him, but sometimes he gets sleeeeeeeeepy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vancouver says hi!

Sabrina said...

How about a visit from Auntie Bean!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys.. it's Mandy D. Bronson is SOO cute!! When are you coming back to see me? LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey, it is April 17th. Time for an update!