Thursday, December 07, 2006

Whoa baby!

Bronson saw the doc yesterday ... in addition to receiving 2 shots which he handled very well, we learnt some things about kiddo.
B now weighs 16 lbs 14 oz, and he's 25.5 inches long. Oh, and he still has a big head. The doc confirmed that Bronson has started teething.
The best part about yesterday was the 8+ straight hours of sleep we got out of the little guy!
I was pretty shocked when I woke up at 9am on my own. I got up and ate breakfast, pumped, cleaned, sewed a little. Kept checking to make sure he was breathing... I thought he'd wake starving and irate, but instead he awoke with a smile. What a great baby.

Bronson accompanied Matthew on some chores today, and helped him study a bit. I spent the day baking cookies for neighbors and friends ... and a few misshapen ones for Matt. Matthew writes his last 2 exams of the term tomorrow. Whew, almost over :)

Sorry no pics - I'll try harder tomorrow.
Goodnight :)

1 comment:

The Neufelds said...

Jenn, wow good job feeding that growing baby boy! Bronson may be shorter then David is now but he is longer then David was at 3 months. I am looking forward to seeing a new picture soon. Great that he had 8 hours sleep! We are starting to put David to bed when he is awake sometimes and he is doing pretty good. Have a great Christmas... hope that travels go well. Love, Melissa