Saturday, December 02, 2006

Matthew, Jenn and Bronson do Hollywood

Today after sleeping in, the Stevenson family took a drive to Hollywood. We were on a mission, for the perfect christmas present for a certain relative that Matthew drew in a secret santa draw this year. After looking in many places, we did locate the item, however we can not at present disclose what it is, we won't get your hopes up, it's for Tom. Anyhow, more to come on the item after he has received it. For now, suffice to say it was an interesting sight seeing time. We found many stars on the walk of fame - two of my favorites:


We were also intrigued by the many Scientologist buildings on Hollywood boulevard. Matthew made me take pictures. Santa was on the BLVD, too, appearing at the Scientologists' L. Ron Hubbard Winter Wonderland. I N T E R E S T I N G. The Cruise's were nowhere to be seen.

Here's more Hollywood pictures, Matthew and Bronson in front of the Chinese Theater, and a picture next to our $10 parking spot. Now that's a photo op ;)


All around, a pretty cool day. It's really not hard driving into LA, and it's really nice to go home to the 'burbs when you've had enough. Next trip - picnic at the HOLLYWOOD sign?!? (seriously)

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sounds like fun! I can't believe Bronson's already made it to the hollywood walk of fame :)
Have you gotten your package from me yet? I hope so, otherwise it might be lost since I sent it a while ago. The postal lady has it in for me though, so you never know. I got yours, as you know, and Mike and I have been enjoying our He-Man ever since. :)Thank you very much to you, Bronson and Matthew.
(I'm thinking of going as Orco next year for Halloween.)
Got to play with little Ainlsee tonight, who is now 9 months old. Made me miss you guys a lot. Hope you are enjoying waiting for snow in Manitoba. I hear the weather we've been having here is finally spreading across Canada!
Merry December
Love Bean

Jenn Stevenson said...

We did, we did get your package! It arrived on the day I sent you a letter saying that it stil hadn't arrived! Thank you for the beautiful Christmas book - I love the pictures in it. Also, great photo of the 4 of us at our wedding... too bad we all have red eyes :( I'm going to scan it in to the computer and see if I can fix that.

Sabrina said...

Hey, I'm glad you got it. Are you still sending me your parents presents? Just wondering. Glad you like the pictures in the book.

Jenn Stevenson said...

Nope, I bought them something else, so my parent's presents went directly to them. Thanks, though.