Thursday, July 15, 2010

AND A NOTE ABOUT THE SIDEBAR ADS:
You may have noticed that there are now ads in the side bar of this blog. It may be tacky, yes, but in general I've noticed that Google Ads does a good job of matching their particular advertisement to the content of the blog, so there may be some interesting offers popping up there. In all honesty, however, I thought I'd see if I'm able to make any money in my blogging. You see, the way it works is that for every blog visit and then for ever time someone clicks on an ad, a small bit of $ is given to the blogger. That's me. While I can not encourage you to click the ads (that's against the Adsense rules!!!) I did want to introduce the new feature on the blog so that you didn't think anyone hijacked it. It's totally my choice to put it there.


A Trip to the Zoo


It's been awhile, I know, I know.

The family is well, the boys are loving daycare and I am working full time at Caltech. I have 3 assignments, 3 desks in three separate buildings, and my own office in one. I love having my very own office. I like to keep it neat and organized. As a direct result I no longer feel the need to keep my house neat and organized (did I ever?).
Bronson has finished his skating lessons which he was not particularly fond of and now he is taking swimming lessons which he LOVES. Since B takes his lessons solo (teacher of course, but no parents anymore!) Edmund and I are in the other end of the pool doing the baby class. He too loves swimming. Matthew sits in the bleachers and watches us all.

Here's some pics from a trip to the zoo recently.
Here are a few of my chalk mural for the Pasadena chalk festival a few weeks ago. (Where we set a Guiness World Record for most chalk murals!)

And here's a cute video of Edmund. He loves his corn.






Also, for those crafty DIY types who like to see what I'm up to, check out the Fruit and Foliage blog and you might just recognize someone.

5 comments:

Aunty Teri said...

Jenn! Your Fruit and Foliage blog is inspiring!

And I miss the boys - I can't tell you how much I miss you all!

Thanks for the update!

Love,
Aunty Teri

The Neufelds said...

Thanks for the update... the boys are getting big. When is your next Canada adventure?

Anonymous said...

Love the Totem!! It looks Awesome, wish I was there for that.. to fetch you water etc. (jk...) My sister the Artiste. Edmund is growing so much! (and eating so much?!)
Miss you guys <3 Amy

Sabrina said...

Hey Jenn!
You updated your blog faster than I updates mine...I guess I better start blogging again too! Awesome chalk mural once again. Nice update...the boys are getting so big...miss you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenn

Love,

Grampa Alan