Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dinosaurs and smiling babies

Last weekend we visited the Natural History Museum again. Here is B in front of the Dinosaur bones, then a couple pictures of the awesome Dinosaur puppets they have there that put on Dino encounter shows. The puppeteer is in the dino, and it seems really real. B loves it.


Here's where our garden has gotten to, things are growing! I had to thin out the lettuce, I planted too many seeds too close. So for dinner I had the thinnings as my salad, as well as some chives.


Here's my first garden harvest, everything in this dish is from my garden, except the tomato, the balsamic vinegar and the goat cheese.




Here are my boys being my boys.

6 comments:

Aimers said...

Awwwwee! So cute, the dinosaur looks pretty awesome, and good job on your garden! Edmunds got such a cute voice. Playdough looks like fun too.. Miss you, I'm halfway done that book that you sent me. Its really cute.

aunty teri said...

Thanks for the videos - I love them both! Hearing the boys always puts a big smile on my face (and sometimes tears in my eyes).

I'm even more jealous of your garden now - it looks great! Only one more week till the big move - I'm picking up some herbs as soon as we get to Regina so at least I'll have something fresh to put in my cooking.

Love,
Aunty Teri

Grandma Portage said...

I just got back from Wpg and was thrilled to see the update, and especially thrilled with the videos. Its nice to hear Edmund talking - and Bronson - when you want him to talk, he doesn't.

Terry is just thinking of planting the garden this week as we have had such a late spring.

Miss you a lot!

Love Grandma Portage

The Neufelds said...

Edmund is growing fast... he seems to have changed a lot but I know they seem different from one picture to the next. Great to see more pictures of your beautiful boys. Looking forward to our next play date as always. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

so who is that flamboyant rehead so many smiling boys makes me smile love dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn, Matt and the cutest boys ever,

A big hug from Taiwan! I'm already thinking on giving B and E some "Diego" books in mandarin that I found at the bookstore :-) very funny! they are actually in 3 languages...

Saludos!
Laura