Monday, April 27, 2009

My husband grew me a rose! and other updates...

Matthew planted some roses when the bushes on campus went to seed last year. He now has several miniature rose bushes, and one flowered! Just for me... :)

We've been taking it pretty easy down here, B has found new toys hidden under the bed for him, I guess we'll have to find a new hiding place for sale toys. Here he is constructing and such.
Bronson is sure getting bigger, he's a whole head above the table, he's talking way more and started to add in between words like "in" and "at" to his sentences. He's moving into 4T clothes and... da da da ddddaaaaahhhh, he's just moved into a booster seat in the car (with the high back) He loves his new "captain" chair, and I love that he can climb in and out on his own. Ka-Chow.
We've been spending our days playing with the neighbor kids and getting paperwork done. I've been laid off, so I'm applying for jobs to come back to after mat leave. We are also getting Edmunds passport and Canadian citizenship docs in order which has been a bit of a wild goose chase across LA. In the past week we've been to downtown LA more often that the previous 2.5 years total.


Edmund is growing growing growing, now in 3 month clothes. He is more alert than before and craving stimulation. He spends alot of time looking at my paintings, which is a luxury B did not have at this age as we were driving from BC to Cali at this point in his development.

DOES THIS FACE LOOK FAMILIAR?

Edmund @ ~ 6 weeks


Bronson @ ~6 weeks

Very similar in looks, but not so much in mannerisms.

4 comments:

aunty teri said...

Great update Jenn! I love the construction worker pic! I'm very impressed that Matt grew roses!

Love,
Aunty Teri

Anonymous said...

Hey how about that, send a comment and vola instant results!

Anonymous Grandparent

Sabrina said...

Oh, I just love the two boys faces! They look so much alike here...so cute. I wish I could see them both to give them Auntie Bean hugs! We miss you so much....we had a good time in Punta Cana but I'm currently still sunburnt despite 60 spf. Hope you are well...talk soon!
xox

Teri said...

Happy Mother's Day Jenn! I hope it was a good one!